Simple framework for setting goals and work out how to achieve them.
1. Define the Goal
– what I want to achieve?
2. Identify the Benefits
– What will I get from achieving this goal?
3. Action steps for achieving this goal
– The things I must do to achieve this goal
– Target dates for completing the action
4. Obstacles & Solutions
– What are the obstacles that could interfere with the goal being achieved?
– What are the ways to remove these obstacles from the path?
5. Methods of tracking purpose
– How will I know I’m making progress
6. Return on investment
– Is this goal worth the time, effort and Money?
– Yes, but later
– Today’s date
7. When did you achieve the goal?
– Target Date
– Date Achieved